Retro 90's Cycling Tops - Karma

Mark90

Dirt Disciple
Had these two tops sitting in the bottom of my drawer for quite a number of years. I can't see me ever wearing either of them again, so would like them to go to good homes where they will be appreciated and used.

The first is a retro 90's Greg Lemond Z Team top. Says size L but that seems a bit optomistic. Measures 50cm across the arm pits and 70cm collar to tail. Has usual three rear pockets. There are some 'grubby' marks on the front and rear pale blue as it was used for MTBing BITD. It has been washed but these marks will not come out. They are not that noticable and haven't shown on the pics, I did try.

IMG_2712.jpg

Late 90's Karrimor cycle top. No size listed but measure 50cm across the arm pits and 65cm collar to tail. Has usual three rear pockets.

IMG_2717.jpg

I'm offering these for the cost of postage to the first two people who put their hand up. Only one each, I'd like to spread the karma around. Please only take the items if you think they will fit you and that you will use them, if not leave them for someone else who will.

More pics here http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/m ... Sale/Tops/

These are both taken now by the first dibbers. Pm's replied to. Will drop them in the post tomorrow.

Back