Laz Clearout Now CLOSED, all gone. Please see new thread :-)

Lazarus

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
With my impending Macmillan Cancer Appeal London 2 Paris on July4th I've decided it's time to stop hogging my Campagnolo spares and "let go". I have a huge collection of parts up for grabs so have a good look. I'd appreciate anyone with surplus Campagnolo themselves to read my wanted post as "swaps" can be arranged :) I am also going to make a "Karma" post for many Campag / hard to find small spares parts. "Please Note", Anyone being greedy on the Karma will get nothing. Anyone found re-selling Karma will upset me. I just want to "help out" as prices for silly parts get more & more ridiculous

Sometimes that 1 silly part allows a good piece of kit to come back from the dead. Absolutely no issues with folk who might need more than 1 part, I'm only asking that "greed" is left on Fleabay :)

..................... Items for Sale ..................... All Prices are to your door :) "Pictures Coming Soon"

Been put on *bay, offers preferred here :) 1) Late 1980's 32hole Chorus Hubs, laced to Metallic Blue Ambrosio Excellence rims (Team Edition). Rim condition 7-8/10 cosmetic, 8.5/10 straight & true. SS single butted spokes. The blue anodising has neatly weathered back beyond the brake surface line, but nothing you'd care about if you want TBQ's to ride, not put on a show bike. 8speed Chorus 27-13 block fitted. almost new.

Please, "these TBQ's are seriously good to go as riders & lookers, but are not show bike quality". Hubs are as good as new, smooth as silk, spin forever. Only selling because I have new TBQ's in the colour I always wanted (Grey Blue) Price £110 to your door

SOLD& Gone (sorry to those who missed out) 2)1987-94 Version NOT 85-86 "Campagnolo C-Record 53-39 172.5 Chainset" Unmistakeable 4arm / 5th arm hidden chainset, Self Extracting bolts present, usual pedal scuff & partial logo loss on both arms, usual front mech damage to rear of driveside but never seen once fitted, all threads good, original chainring bolts, chainrings hardly worn. All in all a 7-8/10 (depending on who you are). Wouldn't rate their condition lower than a 7 but I'm overstating the damage/wear&tear so as not to mislead.

"I am more than happy to mirror polish these stunning cranks, but logo loss is inevitable. I currently use 3 mirror polished cranks without logos because Campagnolo doesn't need little logo's IMHO" Price £56 to your door Polishing is free if you want it :)

Removed (to be kept in my collection) 3) All Original & Complete "Tevano 52-42 Chainset" Mirror polished to perfection, logo's perfect, even the original Tevano chainring bolts. Very hard to come by chainset for those who know what this is. Don't kid yourself it's a cheap Campag copy, its alloy composition is tough as hell, I know because I polished it :). Won't blow this beauty's trumpet, "you'll either know it's rarity & quality or you won't" Condition 9/10. 1 point loss because original dust caps are missing, but Campag BB bolts do the job perfect (no dust caps needed). Bolts included in sale. Price £75 to your door

4) SOLD& Gone No date Stamp Campagnolo Super Record Rear Mech. (Official Velobase name = Campagnolo 4001 Super Record (2nd gen. ver. 2). Almost NOS condition of the body etc, but jockeys have been used, so show signs of this. In no way worn out / not up to scratch, just good old fashioned used with plenty of miles left in them. Condition 9/10 Price £52 to your door

5) SOLD& Gone Campagnolo Super Record Front Mech. Clamp on Version. Almost NOS condition of the body etc, but has been used, so show signs of this. In no way worn out / not up to scratch, just good old fashioned used with plenty of miles left in it. Condition 9/10 Price £24 to your door

6) SOLD& Gone No date Stamp (1966-1970) 52-42 Campagnolo Super/Nuovo Record Chainset. Beautiful condition, mirror polished, excellent chainrings, "Patent" chainring bolts & dustcaps (not brevs) Condition 9/10 Price £65 to your door Edited: This was a 56-48, now downgraded to a normal 52-42, Thanks.

(Much Much more to follow in the next few days. Athena/Chorus/GS/SR/BB's/headsets/wheels/hubs/rear&front mechs) Pics & updates will follow asap, please be patient. Thanks.

All the proceeds from sales are going towards my London to Paris ride for Macmillan. I've tried to be as generous as possible in pricing, but am always open to offers if you are genuinely a tadge short of the mark :) Yours Laz

Attachments

• Ambrosio Wheels.jpg
    Ambrosio Wheels.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 1,360
  • C-Record Chainset.jpg
    C-Record Chainset.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,359
  • Tevano Chainset.jpg
    Tevano Chainset.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,358
  • Campagnolo Super Record.jpg
    Campagnolo Super Record.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,357
Dibs this pm on way:

4) No date Stamp Campagnolo Super Record Rear Mech. (Official Velobase name = Campagnolo 4001 Super Record (2nd gen. ver. 2). Almost NOS condition of the body etc, but jockeys have been used, so show signs of this. In no way worn out / not up to scratch, just good old fashioned used with plenty of miles left in them. Condition 9/10 Price £52 to your door

If the C-record chainset isnt already sold.. Im very intrested (as well)!
And if so, I will take it.. If it is gone. I would like to see some pics of Tevano set

Thanks

Hi everyone who has replied both on here & via PM. Hopefully around 10pm tonight I'll update this thread with pics & more info re: other items. I appreciate that some of you are looking for entire groupsets. I will acommodate these requests where I can, but ... "please remember that dibs'ing an entire groupset then backing out stops buyers who are after the odd part here & there from that groupset".

I prefer to sell groupsets because they are so hard to source, they are just so damned expensive when all together. Again I will try and keep prices "within reach" so genuine buyers who love to ride can finish projects :) Until later, yours Laz.

Edit: More pics & updates to follow. Thanks, yours Laz.

Back