Pinarello Treviso 61ct

Cossington

Retro Guru
Having a sort out and reducing my collection. I have for sale a large steel Pinarello frame and forks. Columbus SL, with Campagnolo dropouts and original Pinarello chrome fork.

Dimensions-
Seat tube 61cm (ct), (or 59.5 cc)
Top tube 58cm
head tube c19.2cm

I bought a stripped Pinarello frame with chrome forks, last Autumn.
I sent it off to be powder coated (red). I then masked off and sprayed a white panel to the seat and down tube, myself. To be honest, not the neatest paint job. It looks fine from 5 feet away, but lack of precision becomes clearer on closer inspection (edges not crisp, some bumps and slight discolouration in the paint). I've applied Pinarello decals, which have been clear-coated over. The head badge decal has smudged slightly, when I applied the clear coat over it.

Lovely, classic frame and forks. The frame is in good condition, freshly powder-coated, but the detailing, which I applied, is not perfect. Its always difficult to do justice to the condition, but I don't wish to 'over-sell' the frame and someone be disappointed. Includes Chorus bottom bracket and threaded head set.

Pics here -
http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m51 ... d%20forks/

From my research of old Pinarello catalogues it seems to be a Treviso, with its chromed DS chain stay and forks.

Great frame and forks for £150 posted in UK, or make me an offer...

Any further info/ questions/ pics needed, fire away.

David

Hi David,

Apologies to delude you with questions, I was just wondering what the chrome on the fork was like?

The frame is a beauty, it was just the colour scheme I wasn't too keen on if you don't mind my saying.

Thank you kindly,

Laurence

I'm also not entirely sure if the pictures do the bike justice, it is difficult to make out details in some of them, but you might well disagree.

Laurence

My apologies for the poor quality photography - not my forte.
I will try to get some higher resolution pics taken to give a better view of the details. Now how do I do that with this camera...?

The chrome on the chainstay and fork is in very good nick.
I'll give you a few more details (hopefully with better pics), tomorrow.

Regards,

David

Back