Two Raleighs for sale - NEW PRICES

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
These 2 nice Raleighs are not mine but are owned by the friend of a friend who wishes to part with them as he can no longer cycle. These are his notes regarding the specifications -

1. -Raleigh 23 1/2 inch frame, Red with grey transfers, Tubing is 853 Shimano headset, double bottle cage stops and one bottle cage fitted (black). San Marco saddle (black), shimano 600 chainset 53/42 rings, shimano 600 front and rear gear mechs (grey and silver) shimano brake/gear changer levers (grey and silver)shimano 600 brake calipers (silver and grey)3TTT bars and stem, pedals, all cables and chain fitted.
only need wheels and its rideable (NOTE - wheels are being offered separately, see below)
Its a nice looking bike, clean and tidy
Ideal good club or racing bike

NB - frame number is H05149

He says he would like £450 for this. NOW REDUCED TO £395

2. Raleigh 531 frame 23 1/2 inch (red with yellow highlights on bottom bracket) one bottle and cage on down tube, shimano 600 chainset 52/42 rings, shimano 105 front and rear gear mechs (silver) levers on down tube, Exage brake calipers and levers (grey) castelli (NB from Old Ned, actually Cinelli I think) bars and stem, seat pillar but no seat, esge mudguards.
Ideal as winter bike

NB - no frame number visible.

He says he would like £175 for this. NOW REDUCED TO £140.00

3. Wheels, mavic open 4CD rims with michelin hi-light competion 700X23c clincher tyres and inner tubes, slick tread (not tubs) fitted block 12 through to 21
good racing or time trial wheels

Unfortunately I do not ,as yet, have a price for these but will contact him to ask.

If anyone is interested and/or wishes to comment regarding pricing then I will put them in touch with the owner who is based in the Bradford area. Please PM about this.

Please note that I will not be involved in the actual sale but will be happy to advise. Also please note that I strongly imagine that he would prefer the sale to be to a UK mainland address with collection even better!

Attachments

• Russell's Red and Yellow Raleigh.A.jpg
    Russell's Red and Yellow Raleigh.A.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 707
  • Russell's Red Raleigh.A.jpg
    Russell's Red Raleigh.A.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 707

Latest posts

Back