Same thread but LOWERED prices to shift it if poss.

ronniebrain

Dirt Disciple
Ok due to a stalled project (too many on the go :roll: ) these items are available to you all ;) .
First up the something old....this Dawes frame and forks is I was led to believe 60's?....please correct me if im wrong?....I dont know if it is or not tbh....it has an oil/grease nipple on the bb and headtube etc and fairly fancy lug work (nervex?), it also has pump pegs under the top tube so im sure is a touring frame also was probably running centrepulls judging by the hanger on the headset, it has a bb/spindle fitted(cotter) and a functional rusty headset, I was going to get it blasted etc and repainted but due to my wedding coming up ive had to scale back the projects for a while :cry: .the chrome on the fork is not to bad but a little corrosion here and there.This frame is for 27" wheels...see below.
£40 posted uk. .

Top tube c-c = 22 1/2"- 57cm
Seat tube c-c= 22 1/2"- 57cm

retrobikepics005.jpg

retrobikepics006.jpg

retrobikepics007.jpg

retrobikepics008.jpg

Next up are a pair of Wolber super champion rims on Campagnolo hubs(not sure what?) these are 27" and fitted with 27x1 1/4 tyres, these are not bad...one a little perished but the Kenda is perfect, the rear has had several spokes replaced recently by the look of it using SS as opposed to the galvanised standard ones...these are true and round but would advise a tighten of spokes and repack hubs etc...
£35 posted uk. SOLD

retrobikepics012.jpg

retrobikepics009.jpg

retrobikepics010.jpg

retrobikepics011.jpg

retrobikepics013.jpg

Next up a modern bar/stem set up...these are Bontrager select 26mm clamp 44cm wide 100mm length stem 1 1/8" in good nick with just a little tape residue etc.
£15 posted uk

retrobikepics017.jpg

retrobikepics015.jpg

retrobikepics014.jpg

retrobikepics016.jpg

And lastly something blue... Raleigh special projects bar tape in blue but the wrong blue for me...brand new in box etc
£4.50 posted uk

retrobikepics018.jpg

Thanks for looking and usual rules apply, dibs in thread and then pm me and pp gift to ronniebrain@hotmail.com

Back