Syncros 120mm 1" road ahead stem

riddim-track":q43ky92y said:
what clamp (standard/oversized) do you need for the MTB stem?

Regards, Adam

Hi. I need a stndart clamp size for the bars. Hinged type is best But closed is ok. Steer size 1-1/8" and between 100 and 125 in length. Cheers

riddim-track":xbfyz1rk said:
what clamp (standard/oversized) do you need for the MTB stem?

Regards, Adam

Hi. I need a stndart clamp size for the bars. Hinged type is best But closed is ok. Steer size 1-1/8" and between 100 and 125 in length. Cheers

riddim-track":17k58p27 said:
Would a Specialized 110mm approx 8/10 degree rise in black any use?

Regards, Adam

Hi Adam,
Not really. It is for a Kona with syncros parts. I could use something in 1" (or 1-1/8" with spacer that I have) in 110mmish for my Ritchey Plexus though... That could be a Ritchey, Use, ringle... or.. but not Specialized...
Cheers
jakob

riddim-track":2e6hdlie said:
Got a Ritchey Comp-lite same length and rise but its polished alloy (very nice stem)

Any good to you?

Adam

that could do. If it got the comp lite and ritchey sticker on... Would you like some more pics of the Syncros? I would decribed in good used condition. But not in showroom condition.
Cheers
Jakob

I think the Ritchey is in the same condition as yours from the sound of things, I don't need anymore pics of the Syncros but I'll get one up of the comp-lite shortly, All logos are there but a few minor scuffs, generally very shiney.

Having a busy day writing up work at the moment but going to take a break to take some bike part pics before the end of the day.

Regards, Adam

Back