Update price/photos Zipp 188 & 88 hubs & Rims

riddim-track

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Certainly not Retro but...

If anyone here is interested in a wheel building project I have a pair of unused Zipp 188 (20h, rear) & 88 (16h, front) hubs, 2011 model, Shimano/Sram spline.

These are the same hubs used in all the current Zipp wheelsets used by the pro teams ie. 404, 808, firetrap etc

I also have some lightweight used but straight Ritchey Rims 16h & 20h 20mm V profile.

A friend was going to build them for me as a pair of lightweight summer climbers but plans have since changed. I managed to get the hubs from a friend who lives in California and has some useful connections with cycle trade people there, I'm not sure if they're available for sale (retail) without being built up by Zipp into Zipp wheelsets.

These hubs are something else and could be the heart of some very nice wheels.

£200 + postage or can split hubs and rims and will adjust price accordingly

Already had some interest but thought I'd put a pic up now I know how to

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=33349628

can email more pics if interested

Adam

Update/bump:

Photo added to original post, can email more.

Prepared to split hubs and rims and sell hubs or rims only at reduced price due to cheaper postage.

The rims are front-16h Ritchey DS and the rear-20h Ritchey Protocol, they come from different wheelsets but are the same in width, depth, logos etc. I'm after around £20 for the rims alone so base offers on hubs around that reduction plus obviously discount in postage.

I've had plenty interest in these here and elsewhere but nothing concrete yet and I'm keen to sell as the dough would come in handy for another project and the clock is ticking; hence, open to (sensible) offers also.

If I can close a deal on these this weekend I'll consider generous reduction in price.

Will try to get photos of the rims later but my primary concern is selling these hubs.

Adam

Back