Pedals . Saddle. Bar ends.Rear mechs,Campag cranks,Cinnelli

Malky 1422

Dirt Disciple
MKS SYLVAN old style pedals, excellent quality, used on one ride for 100 mls some years ago, then stored, as new. £23 posted.
Selle Italia Shiver saddle little used didnt suit me. £16 posted.

Christophe small toe clips little used , cant get these now. £7 posted
Ex Lite silver bar ends £8 some scuffs fair cond.
Ex Lite red Bar ends £10 very good cond.
Suntour Cyclone long cage rear mech, good cond.£8 posted
Campag long cage rear mech as new, used to try taken off and stored for years, £20 posted. (note rear mechs are friction shift, non index)
Cinnelli 64 44cm drop bars old style good cond. some marks, mostly covered when taped, £25 posted.
Campag Victory Cranks for triple rings,170mm P.C.D. 110mm Outer and Middle,72/74 inner fair cond. £15 posted.
All my pics come up as too big, drop me a massage with your email and I can forward pics of any items fast.No probs.
Can do Paypal + 5%, if you dont wish to pay it you will understand why I dont, especially at these low prices, thanks

Sachs New Success rear old style mech short cage £10 posted

Newbie dibs on the rear mech if it's not gone already. I can collect if you're in central/southern Manchester.

Cheers
Laurence.

Just pedals with Binda straps, the toe clips presently on them are just cheap plastic ones that I havent counted, they are best going in the bin and get some Christophe ones for them, if you can get them. SKS SYLVAN pedals are just old style pedals there is no size.

Pedals

Sorry, I wasn't very specific there - it was the width I was referring to as they do/did a wider touring pedal compared to the standard one.

Back