For Sale: Lots of £4 bits, some free

Theeb

Retro Guru
Everything in the picture is up for grabs. £4 including postage (or make an offer) for anything except crankset, wheel, tyres. Whatever is still around in a week can be had for postage. (Irealise lots of this has no sale value, but this way seemed easier and quicker)

Notes:
Black pedals have undersized spindle (French?)
Grey square-cage pedals need bearings tending to.
MKS AR2 - style pedals are not a pair: both are left side (anyone got a spare right?)
STI shifter levers are LX 7 speed for cantis, missing 1 bolt
SR Apex chainset has non-matching (non-SR) offside crank, but both 175mm. £6 inc. postage.
Wheel - chrome 27", will dig out an axle, £8 to cover postage. With or without tyres:
Tyres - 27", good nick, £8 inc postage
MTB/hybrid cheap 26" tyres. £6 to cover postage.

Any queries fire em over.
Thanks.

Attachments

• DSCF0184.JPG
    DSCF0184.JPG
    279.8 KB · Views: 1,306
  • DSCF0185.JPG
    DSCF0185.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 1,306
  • DSCF0186.JPG
    DSCF0186.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 1,306
  • DSCF0189.JPG
    DSCF0189.JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 1,306
Hi There,

I might be interested in the side-pull caliper - I could do with a single front for the fixed gear Holdsworth track-bike I'm putting together. Any chance you could let me know what make it is and if it's a long-drop?

Many thanks

Paul

Downtube Shifters

I am interested in a pair of Band on Downtube shifters, a front mech and a rear mech, difficult to make out in photo, can u describe please.

Thanks

Have just sold one set. Here are the other two. On left is simplex, on right is sachs. Let me know if you want more specific info.

Simplex shifters please, I am guessing
this is the rightmost pair of the three in the middle.

What about the derailers?

shifters

Simplex shifters please, I am guessing
this is the rightmost pair of the three in the middle.

What about the derailers?

Back