FS: AS NEW Easton EC90 Aero Wheelset JUST £695

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
AS NEW 2010 Easton EC90 Aero Wheelset (Tubular)

56mm Carbon Section with Composite Braking Track
Easton R4 Hubs
Dura-Ace 10spd cassette body
Sapim CX-Ray Bladed Spokes
Includes 2 x Tufo Elite Ride Tubeless Tyres (front is fine, rear is slightly worn)
Claimed weight of 1335g for the pair :shock:

These wheels are in perfect condition and, with the tyres removed, they wouldn't look out of place if they were put back on the shelf and sold as a new pair ;)

The ceramic bearings are smoother than Kojak's head and there isn't a mark to the carbon anywhere, including the decals. If you click the link below, you'll see that they're still selling for £1319.99 a pair ( www.rutlandcycling.co.uk still has them for over £1500 for the pair! ), and that's without the £110 worth of tyres which I'm including in the sale as well :shock:

Here's a link to the wheels on ukbikestore.

£695 for the pair. Pictures in another of my posts below.

This price includes postage to the UK and I'm open to offers. I'd like to sell these wheels rather than trade them for something else, so please bear that in mind.

Thanks

megabounce.gif

Bump :)

I won't be able to do them justice, so I'd like to sell them to someone who can, and buy myself a cheaper set of wheels.

O.O

Just keep them and be kick-ass. I'm sure when I get some wheels for my mutant bike build I shall be deemed underserved....I'd love a set like these... O.O ...but am far to poor... :(

If they'd fit on an MTB then I'd keep them and do a proper weight-weenie build because they weigh next to nothing (about 1300g for the pair I think!) :shock:

Back