Venom '91 57cm Columbus Max Frame/Fork, Mavic Open 4 CD, 105

robertb'ham

Retro Newbie
Classic British handmade Venom road bike. Beautiful Columbus Max steel frame with chromed rear triangle and straight blade chromed Columbus Max forks. Size 57cm. Original purple paint job. Legendary Mavic Open 4 CD rims on Shimano 105 hubs with Contiental Sport tyres. Full Shimano 105 groupset including brakes, derailleurs, chainset, and STI levers. Selle San Marco saddle. Cateye Mity 2 computer in perfect working order included. Both wheels professionally trued last month. Excellent condition and perfect running order. £395 ono.

Attachments

• IMG_4474.JPG
    IMG_4474.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,172
  • IMG_4480.JPG
    IMG_4480.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,172
  • IMG_4489.JPG
    IMG_4489.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,172
  • IMG_4476.JPG
    IMG_4476.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,172
robertb'ham":btzjlujo said:
57 cm centre to top.
Down tube is VENOM - framebuilder.
Thanks
I can see it says VENOM on the seat tube but it looks like 'sitladin' on the down tube? Is that a model reference?

It is perfectly my size and I love Columbus Max tubing, especially with the monostay style seat stays.

However, I can't really justify it - I'm trying to reduce my 'stable' not increase!

super keen

top tube length c-c?

any chance you would sell frame/fork only?

any chance for international postage?

cheers jase

Top tube is 57cm Centre-Centre.
I'm not that keen to sell frame and fork only but if you made me a really good offer I might be swayed.
Have no idea how much international postage is - if you were willing to pay I could box it up for you?
Cheers

robertb'ham":26ns88z9 said:
Top tube is 57cm Centre-Centre.
I'm not that keen to sell frame and fork only but if you made me a really good offer I might be swayed.
Have no idea how much international postage is - if you were willing to pay I could box it up for you?
Cheers

argh, i was hoping the 57cm c-t meant 55 cm tt...unfirtunately a 57 tt is much too long =(

good luck with it mate

Old Ned":399m8d5a said:
robertb'ham":399m8d5a said:
57 cm centre to top.
Thanks
I can see it says VENOM on the seat tube but it looks like 'sitladin' on the down tube? Is that a model reference?

It is perfectly my size and I love Columbus Max tubing, especially with the monostay style seat stays.

However, I can't really justify it - I'm trying to reduce my 'stable' not increase!

LOL, you either need another shed or adopt a one-in two-out policy :).

Mark.

daccordimark":3ho1d0v5 said:
Old Ned":3ho1d0v5 said:
robertb'ham":3ho1d0v5 said:
57 cm centre to top.
Thanks

LOL, you either need another shed or adopt a one-in two-out policy :).

Mark.

OK then - which 2 do you want? ;)

Back