Some wheels and a pair of Campag brakes

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Click on thumbnails for larger and more pictures.

LF Shimano hubbed wheels on Weinmann rims. In great condition with just a few blemishes: £50 posted - NOW £40 POSTED

Campagnolo hubs on Campagnolo Omega rims. Generally very good condition just a few marks on the rims from metal tyre levers being used I guess: £80 posted. NOW £70 POSTED

Old style Campagnolo Brakes. Not sure which model guessing Victory. It very good condition apart from a few (very) minor spickles of rust on the guides and centre bolts. Note that it looks like these were originally nut fitting but have been cut for recess, not the bet work with a hacksaw I've ever seen but work fine: £40 posted. SOLD

I've also got a red Mavic MA3 on Campag Athena hub front wheel. £35 posted.

Wheels

Hi thanks for info. Happy for jCymbal to have them though, I've sorted something else over on the CTC Forum.

Thanks

Hi Tel :) Brakes are "Super Record" buddy. Any campagnolo brakes with a "nutted" QR lever are from the Record family, all the others are rivetted my friend. Yours are probably SR because shape of the nuts & they where for non recessed (older type). Later buddy yours Laz.

Back