Zieleman frame with parts *SOLD*

Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Offering Zieleman frame with bits

Frame by the small Dutch/Amsterdam masterbuilder Ko Zieleman. Semi race model, so with fenders it will make a very nice bike for touring. I purchased the frame from Ko and son in law personally at the Zieleman shop a while ago. All Zielemans I have are very high end performance machines. This frame is a little different. It is a good frame in good shape, but it is a bit heavier and while each individual Zieleman is unique the number of unique features with this frame is substantial. I know Ko built some frames with Shimano drop outs and ends, as Shimano asked him whether he would be willing to try a couple. Maybe it is one of those frames, as it has Shimano dropouts and ends. I do also know Ko built more touring orientated frames under the name Spirit, but this frame says Zieleman. Anyway, these missing pieces of the puzzle are reflected in the asking.

Finished in fire truck red with gold pin striping.

Condition:
It is a used frame, but given its age the condition can be considered (very) good. There are some chips on for example right blade and right side top tube, but the paint has a nice gloss. Construction is 100% sound.

Comes with:
- Tange Levin headset
Not shown in the pic is a Sugino bottom bracket. That one will be included as well. Does not include the Suntour Cyclone/Superbe shifters and Seven mech, but they can be acquired with the frame for a small sum.

Looking for 115 GBP shipped

I will do my utmost on packaging. Frame will be packed using foam tubing and everything will go well padded into a sturdy bike box.

View more pics >>>

Go HERE

6303474070_3fcddf64dd_b.jpg

6302970675_830892c18d_b.jpg

6303491526_6362b70a76_z.jpg
6303502852_6efa5cedf7_z.jpg

6302962363_21d629dfa0_z.jpg

You go for the fridge... it is 52cm c-t indeed :)

Toptube 555mm
Rear spacing 123mm

Still available

On request also available without all the extra bits

Still available

120 GBP shipped for frame, Levin headset and Sugino bottom bracket

Back