Dura Ace 7700 bits**SOLD**

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A few Dura Ace bits I've had hanging about for a while, photos tomorrow as its too dark at the moment.

9 speed 7700 sti's a few scratches and a bit of flaking chrome but they do work perfectly which is more than can be said for a few pairs I've bought on here :roll: you can also have a pair that don't work free of charge :LOL:

7700 rear mech very very good condition there are a couple of minor scratches but you have to look for them ;)

7700 brake calipers front and rear very very nice condition almost faultless :cool:

7410 braze on front mech again very very nice condition with no obvious marks :cool:

I'd like £150 posted for it all, if no interest after I've put the pics up I'll put up split prices ;)

would you consider splitting out the sti levers? if so how much?
oh i am assuming the levers are 2x9?
EDIT: i am meaning the WORKING levers ;)

thanks!

tony

Photos below and I've just noticed that the face plates on the shifters are different and with the BIG photos every tiny scratch shows up :LOL:

So I'll lower the price to £130 posted for the lot ;) I'll leave it up for a few days and if no takers I'll put up prices for individual items and get back to people who pm'd me.

da1-1.jpg

da2-1.jpg

da3.jpg

da4.jpg

da5.jpg

da6.jpg

Back