NOS Columbus steel frame + complimentary forks 54cm SOLD

Little Mark

Retro Guru
Dating from mid to late 90's; this is a stunning-looking steel frame made from Culumbus Gara tubing, featuring internal cable-routing across the top tube for the rear brake cable. This is NOS, never built up - just come out of a bike shop store room. It is only for sale as it was bought by me for a friend who then decided against it as it doesn't have eyelets for mudguards.

This frame measures up as a 52cm measured from centre of BB to the centre of the top tube or 54 from the centre of the BB to the top of hte top tube. Top tube measures 54cm. Rear spacing is 130mm, BB is standard English with 68mm shell. Braze-on front mech.

I'm letting this frame go with a pair of brand new, alloy aero forks - pictured.

Looking for £100 which will include UK P+P by parcel. Overseas will require an additional contribution.

Attachments

• orange 3.JPG
    orange 3.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,131
  • orange 2.JPG
    orange 2.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,131
  • orange 1.JPG
    orange 1.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,131
i might be tempted to get hold of this to build into a low profile, it is a little more than i was looking to spend though

whats the headset size , and is there plenty of spare steerer on the forks when its been passed through the headtube?

Steve

Hi Steve,

head set is 1".

There is 10cm of steerer showing once inserted into the frame.

The forks are threadless steerer.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Super-cheap and very pretty frame, I'm suprised you haven't sold it at that.
Do you have any more pairs of those forks kicking around...?

Thanks - have interest but no offers as yet. It looks even better in the flesh so to speak!

No, these are the only pair of forks I have. If the frame doesn't go, happy to part them out for a decent price. ;)

Back