FS: Ritchey Road Logic 60cm

cynic-al

Dirt Disciple
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7693620@N0 ... 668665257/

I have been told this is a 96 frame, I can confirm it rides lovely :D but I have turned to the dark side of aluminium :( .

I've had this for 6 years, used it in summers, had rack mounts professionally brazed on (hand touched up) done a little commuting and credit-card touring on it. As you can see there are rubs etc, I am presenting this in a very honest way. 60cm c-t ST, 59cm c-c TT,

Also...original (used once) forks and WTB HS...separately offered are the ITM 1" ahead carbon forks & Ritchey HS which are way stiffer I have to say.

I've been advised £300 is reasonable for the F + steel fork - hoping for offers around that, happy to be convinced if that is over the top (recently unemployed).

Other stuff on flickr is still for sale! - see ebay or other thread.

do you mean 27" ie a touch more than 700c ? because 24" are VERY small and unusual wheels by comparison.

I would be astounded if Ritchey made 27" not 700c in '96 to tell the truth.

latman":364ynaw5 said:
do you mean 27" ie a touch more than 700c ? because 24" are VERY small and unusual wheels by comparison.

I would be astounded if Ritchey made 27" not 700c in '96 to tell the truth.

Where did you get 27" from?

24" refers to the frame size.

Feel free to delete your post.

Can't see photos at work but sounds like a nice frame.

I can understand the confusion above as it's 24" in the thread title but only mention of 60cm in the post - to borrow from Peep Show

Girl at bar: "Can I have a metre of vodka with an inch of tonic.."
Mark: "Oh, naughty, you've combined metric and imperial..you might get an interdenominational hangover that way"
;)

Back