CampagChorus Gruppo Mid90's, NOW SPLIT, Ergos,chainset left

ultimecia

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Splitting my road bike to build something nice for next year

Heres an almost complete groupset, no hubs, as they on the Zonda wheels in another thread

The set consists of:-

Chorus Chainset 172.5mm 53t/39t, good cond, 30/40% wear on the rings? Good tapers/threads and in a lovely shiny condition, with Campag Bolts/washers - £60 POSTED

Chorus Bottom Bracket 36x24t 102mm Italian thread. In good condition -SOLD

Chorus Carbon Ergo Shifters in great working order, hoods good,a few scrapes on the lever blades from storage, but logos intact etc. - £75 POSTED

Chorus Brakeset F+R in great condition, again a few tiny scratches as expected, - SOLD

Chorus Rear Mech in good condition, jockeys great, very little wear,, all bolts'adjusters great -SOLD

Record Front Mech, band on. in good working condition, has been bent in the past from a chain suck moment, must have been misaligned, was sorted at LBS

Chorus 8spd cassette and Sachs chain, medium wear on the cassette/chain (I suppose the same amount as the chainrings!?!)

Chorus Headset 1" in good condition, Needs a repack and new bearings to get it mint again, but really nice and smooth as is! -SOLD

Headset and 8spd cassette missing from picture but I'm sure I can get some pics up if needed

Offers taken on the remaining bits

cheers

Attachments

• Chorus Gruppo.jpg
    Chorus Gruppo.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 983
Back