Mavic Kysrium Circa 2001 - SOLD

claret73

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm not 100% sure of their age due to me having these from a Club Mate when I raced for half a season back in 2003. So I've placed them a couple of years earlier, but please correct me if this is wrong & I'll alter my advert.

➡️ 1x Pair of Mavic Kysrium 700c Clincher Wheels including Mavic Skewers. Currently the Rear Hub is set up with a Mavic 9spd Cassette making it compatible for Campagnolo. It is a Shimano Cassette Hub and so will take either the Mavic with the supplied spacers or a Shimano 9spd Cassette. I will supply the Mavic Cassette Box as it has the additional spacers, spoke key and a few other bits.

Condition is Very Good for their age. The Bladed spokes in Black do show scuffing in places which can be touched up I would imagine. The rear requires a spoke key (included) to correct a minor wobble but this is a basic truing requirement & not a Bike Shop Labour job. I cannot true wheels hence not correcting it prior to sale. Rim wear is Minimal, in fact I cannot feel any concaving to the sidewalls. All Decals intact with a few minor scuffs but a Very Tidy pair of wheels. Selling due to breaking down my Race Frame and these will be surplus to my requirements...

More Pictures if required via email. Plus any further info if I have not mentioned anything. Tyres not included but Rim Strips are. £120 Posted or Personal Collection SOLD

T's & C's:
No First to reply to the post, No Dibs or holding for any period of time. First to secure funds by way of PP Gift, Cheque, Bank Transfer or Cash upon Collection takes ownership.

Attachments

• SSA41098.jpg
    SSA41098.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 346
  • SSA41099.jpg
    SSA41099.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 346
  • SSA41108.jpg
    SSA41108.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 346
  • SSA41102.jpg
    SSA41102.jpg