2011 Genesis Day One Alfine

Thorpie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
On here and in the mtb section as it kind of bridges both divides!

I am upgrading to a custom built Genesis Croix de Fer so I now need to sell this. It is a size 54 frame (I am 5'8'' on a good day and to be honest I feel it is a little too big for me hence going for a 52 Croix de Fer). In excellent condition with upgraded Avid BB7 brakes (Shimano centre lock to 6 bolt converters used on the centre bolt hubs), Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres, Halo axle nuts and an XT front skewer. The Hope seat binder, Flite saddle and pedals will be going on my new bike so are not included, I will put on the unused Genesis saddle and seat binder for the sale but no pedals.

Ideal for the coming winter and an excellent commuter. I would like to hang on to it until my new one is built (frame expected at 18bikes 1st week of October) but if needs be can let it go sooner for the right price.

Looking for collection from Rotherham, South Yorkshire, only at this stage, owing to the weight.

Asking for £650 to any retrobike members which considering the 2012 only come with BB5 brakes is a bargain.

Any questions please ask.

Trevor.

Attachments

• img_0189_medium_2_220.jpg
    img_0189_medium_2_220.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 1,747
  • img_0190_medium_526.jpg
    img_0190_medium_526.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 1,747
I had a Croix De Fer, great bike, would be tempted by this but it's a touch too small sadly.

Back