ENDED Amended List for Campag/Shimano parts & Frames. EN

Lazarus

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
This thread is now closed Sorry to anyone who missed out, yours Laz.

The Prices & Parts that where SOLD as follows;

1) 120mm ITM stem + ITM Europa handlebars + Shimano RSX 7 speed STI's Price = £36 to your door edit STI's SOLD £27
2) Shimano 300 EX (Exage) 52-42 Hyperdrive chainset 9/10 condition Price = £32 to your door SOLD without pedals for £10

Rare early edition Campagnolo C Record Seatpost 27.2 = Good condition Price £35 to door SOLD

Campagnolo Chorus brake calipers = condition OK, need cleaning & new brake blocks, but function perfect. No major scrapes to bodies. Price £16 to door SOLD
Campagnolo Chorus 8speed STI's = condition good. Fair wear & hand rub, but very OK & functional. Price £47 to door SOLD
Campagnolo Athena rear mech. condition = excellent Price £32 to door SOLD
Campagnolo Chorus 10spd front mech. condition = good Price £15 to door SOLD

(All the above Sold as 1 group for £90)

Thank You everyone who bought, yours Laz.

some more pics of the Red & Yellow Zeus

Some more pics of the Red & Yellow Zeus

Attachments

• DSCF0468.JPG
    DSCF0468.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 1,768
If you get really desparate I really want an offside/left hand side crank. Sorry I can't help you out any more, it's lovely stuff that you're selling and I wish you luck with it!

Hi tbc :) What sort you after buddy ? Campag/Shimano ? 170 length's I assume ? Got lots of surplus kit here. Get back to me & thanks for the drop by, yours Laz.

PS: never desperate my friend, but always as helpful as I can be. No use this stuff gathering dust in my house ;)

Back