Bat Pro - Columbus SLX - 600 STI group - 55cm

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
P1110174.jpg

Dibs then PM please.

£250 collected from Kent ME12 or £10 extra for postage. Paypal gift, bank transfer or MoneyBookers.

Very nice looking Batavus Professional with Columbus SLX tubing. Cinelli aero bottom bracket shell, pantographing, Campag ends and those lovely shaped Batavus forks.

The bad thing about the frame is the paint. From a distance it looks good but up close you can see numerous scratches and whatever you do never turn this bike over in public! I don't know how it has got like it (perhaps an unpadded cycle carrier?) but the paint has been removed under the top tube and behind the headtube, the pump pin which was behind the headtube also appears to have vanished! It's all pictured so you know exactly what you're getting.

The groupset is Shimano 600 Ultegra 8 speed STI apart from a Stronglight Delta chainset. Everything is working fine and not in too bad condition apart from the tired STI shifters which have quite a bit of wear although still work fine.

Wheels are lovely and whilst in the stand would spin forever.

All in all a top quality bike which has seen better days, that said a respray and it'll be back again although like I said above it looks good from a distance (or in the dark)

I've probably made it sound worse than what it is in which case you maybe pleasantly surprised! If you can view it then all the better.

Full spec:

Size: 55cm x 55cm (ct x cc)

Frame: Columbus SLX
Fork: Columbus SLX

Headset: Shimano STX
Stem: 3T
Handlebar: 3T Forma SL
Tape: Black

Calipers: Shimano 600 Ultegra Dual Pivot
Brifters: Shimano 600 Ultegra 8 speed (worn)

Seatpost: Shimano 600 round could do with a serious polish
Saddle: BBB

Front derailleur: Shimano 600 Ultegra
Rear derailleur: Shimano 600 Ultegra

Cassette: Shimano 12 - 21 8 speed
Bottom Bracket: Shimano sealed
Crankset: Stronglight Delta
Chainrings: Shimano 39, 52

Pedals: Not included
Hubs: Shimano 600 Ultegra
Rims: FIR SRG 30
Tyres: Hutchinson Excel

View all the pictures here: http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... ?start=all

Very nearly sold this but the buyer pulled out at the 11th hour. In the process I did find that it will take narrow full length mudguards so will be a good winter hack...

Price reduced to £250 posted.

Back