Keith Lambert steel road bike

jimmys

Dirt Disciple
Hello everyone,

Looking to sell my Keith Lambert steel road bike, it's been with my family since the mid-late nineties and sadly no longer gets any use. It's in pretty good condition, but as below a few things need working on.

Parts that I know of:
Keith Lambert frame (all it says is Reynolds 531, BS 6102:1)
Shimano RX100 chainring & cranks
Exage 500EX rear mech and brakeset

It has a 54cm frame (56cm TopTube) and I measure the rear wheel width to be 135mm.

I have worked on a few bits over the past month, replacing the chain, new seatpost, new inner tubes and tyres and generally cleaning it up. It does need some work, although I have been riding it in single speed.

What needs doing:
Gears need setting up (front and rear)
New bar tape
Brakes need setting up properly, needs 1 pad for rear.
New cables for gears/brakes
New saddle, the one I use does fit, but not right and it's pretty old
Rims have marks (scratches) around them from many years ago, i've riden on them fine and don't seem to affect braking

dsc00142uu.jpg

dsc00143j.jpg

dsc00144tn.jpg

Collection from Chesterfield (Sheffield area).

Livibam - apologies I was busy doing some decorating at my new place, will you be available tomorrow or Sunday?

Many thanks!

Got everything ready for delivery, will sell for £110 including delivery by courier, will be sent next weekend when im back at my old house.

PM me if youre interested!

Indeed, trying to get someone who will do bank transfer is a nightmare!

The original guy who wanted it I was happy to deal with, but wanted to meet me at the train station and he would get a train. Explained I was moving house and didn't have the time, so leave it a few days, then he sent me messages saying he was on the train the next day and left voice messages swearing at me so I didn't carry on with him. Strange.

Good deal in my opinion!

come on guys somebody please buy this as i keep getting very tempted and start to think of ways of talking the other half in to allowing me to adopt , so please remove the temptation

Back