Thread Closed "Please delete" Thanks

I was bidding on this, even though its far too big, a 57 I think? It's just too nice.. Can't imagine anyone wanting to split it???

Hi Ernst :) Sorry for the late reply, its been a hectic day my friend. Size according to him is 53cm, but IMHO this is more a 55cm - 56cm. I say this because the headtube is simply to big for a 53cm. I've got 3 @ 56cm's here in my own collection, and the headtube on this is a good match to my own.

Will get him to check again anyways and post the result :)

Would suit any rider between 5'6" and 5'10". Much larger than a 30" inside leg and the seatpost will go past the limit line. My best to you Ernst, Laz.

Hi again Andy :) " I think a fair few fancied nabbing it for just a few hundred, but it was never going to happen. " I reckon its worth what he really wants for it, but no matter what price you want, it always has to be bartered down, and there has to be a limit before you say no, I'll keep it and work around the issue for selling it.

Make him an offer with a 5 in the front & 2 numbers after it, and it'll almost certainly swing the buyers way :) Later buddy, take care, yours Laz.

Hi there PAT :) Appreciate the sentiments re: postage buddy, but you can't even dream of sending a collectors piece like this for less than £50 due to package costs and insurance. £12 gets some nobody to lash a bike your way regardless of how it looks when it gets there. £50 guarantees its safe arrival in pristine condition.

I would be very scared of anyone posting this to me for just £12, unless he lived next door LOL. Take care, yours Laz.

Thread Now Closed ... Thank You, Laz.

Back