Legnano

Italianretro

Retro Newbie
Hi

I have a legnano road racer which is suitable for taking part in L'eroica. The bike is currently in Tuscany and i am planning on selling it. Please contact me if you would be interested. The bike is in pretty good condition

You posted in the wrong forum and you need to stick a price on it. Please read the forum rules.

could be nice but size and price would be helpful ! also photos , components and when the bike will be available in the uk for riding ?

Italianretro":22slseof said:
Hi

I have a legnano road racer which is suitable for taking part in L'eroica. The bike is currently in Tuscany and i am planning on selling it. Please contact me if you would be interested. The bike is in pretty good condition

Apologies

i didn't realise i had posted in the wrong place. I'll read the instructions and re post.

I tried to upload a photo but haven't been sucesful. I'll keep trying!

Ok Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it's 58 and a price of £250. I think the photos I have a re too large a file size so I'll reduce them and then post again

photo.

Hi.
I had a job to get a photo on here that meant anything when I sold a bike. Trying to compress them simply made them pathetic so I cheated a bit. Take the photo from further away and then simply edit it to use only the bit in the centre of the frame with the bike in.Worked just fine with an 8 meg camera.Sure the computer folk will be raising their eyebrows but it got a decent pic on and the bike sold
Regards
Peter

Back