SOLD/removed

tonyf39

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
8 speed group SOLD
ST-7400 - perfect working order no hesitation and the levers spring back nice and crisply. Cosmetically they are pretty good with just the dent on the faceplate of the right side as you can see in the photos. The levers themselves are nice with just some minor marks, the hoods are not splitting/worn in any way and the chrome work is in decent order. I've left the cables with them as they work fine but may not be quite long enough for some bikes.

BR-7403 - these are in very good nick, a couple of minor blemishes. Still with original brake holders and pads which though 2/3 worn have some life left in them. The adjusters are in perfect order and complete. Only other aside is one of the serrated washers has split.

FD-7410 - Braze on fitment with Band on adapater for standard 28.6mm steel tubes. Excellent order with no flaking of the chrome and barely any signs of chain marks on the inside. However the clamp bolt heads are a bit rusty on the inside.

RD-7402 - In very good nick, pulley wheels have barely any signs of use. No rash marks and just some very minor scratching here and there. Adjuster barrel works perfect and it's all tight as a drum

FC-7410 172.5mm Really nice chainsets these IMO the most aesthetically pleasing of the DA cranks. Comes with 53/39 rings with the original 42 having been changed some years ago for a high quality 39 (Can't remember brand tbh) The 53 has bags of life left and the 39 has not seen that much use. There's chain marks on the inside of the 53 ring however.

Pedal & extraction threads are perfect as are the tapers.
There's a small scuff on the drive side outer arm and also a rub line on the inside. Aside from that there's the usual minor marks/feint scratches on both arms commensurate with use (The photos will tell the story)
I'm also including the original titanium crank bolts/caps. Sadly however one of the dust caps went missing (bugger!) so you're left with one complete and one titanium bolt with the washer (which still retains the crank arm obviously.

BB-7410 103mm Smooth as a babies bum, these are engineering masterpeices. I bought this from here a while ago nd it came without the non drive side cup. To be honest I've not even got round to looking for one or even seeing what might fit in its place. Hopefully you'll procrastinate a lot less.

I'll also include a pair of Dura Ace down tube gear cable stops/adjusters(not shown in photo)

Main photo below but please PM me and I'll forward on some individual higher res shots via email.
All said and done I want £245 plus postage at cost. I use citylink fully tracked next day delivery and this is going to be £12 for a 4kg box with insurance to £300

EDIT: I was interested in the wheelset but I've checked some info on it and realise that it's a 130mm hub. I'm looking for 126mm.

Ross 1964":3npskir2 said:
EDIT: I was interested in the wheelset but I've checked some info on it and realise that it's a 130mm hub. I'm looking for 126mm.
Shame, think only 7 speed cassette hubs fit to a 126mm dropout. You can normally spread the rear a little if it is steel of course.

Tony, see my other post in the main section, my dropouts are actually 122mm so I'm concerned at what my options are.

Latest posts

Back