SOLD - white shortie mudguards!

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Prices include P&P in UK only... :D

ALLOY SHORTIE MUDGUARDS
I think these are from a 1980s Raleigh, they have been freshly white powdercoated and are unused since so in mint condition. Weigh virtually nothing, I had them set aside for the Peugeot project :( :roll:
I had a vintage 46 tooth chainguard done to match these, also available if required for an extra £10.

£10 posted

WEINMANN BRAKESET

Thoroughly cleaned and ready for a final polish
Levers have nice knurled blades and red anodised pivots
Calipers are 'Vainqueur 610' model stamped '77' with ~50-65mm drop
Supplied with all correct straddle cables, mounting bolts, spacers, front & rear cable adjusters and a pair of period Mafac straddle hangers, also a selection of six Weinmann pads.
WITHDRAWN
£20 the lot (posted)

SIMPLEX FRONT & REAR MECHS & DOWNTUBE FRICTION SHIFTERS
Far from mint but thoroughly cleaned (they were very grimy!) and in good working order with good springs, in need of a final polish and lube.
Rear mech has (removable?) claw mount, front mech and shifters are band-on
WITHDRAWN
£20 for all three (posted)

LYOTARD PEDALS

Thoroughly cleaned but still showing 'patina' (ie surface rust) and without threaded end caps
Standard British 9/16" threads
WITHDRAWN
£7 posted

22.0MM FRENCH HEADSET
Fits stem below
Thoroughly cleaned and in very good condition
WITHDRAWN
£8 posted

22.0MM ATAX QUILL STEM
Fits headset above / 'bars below
80mm reach x c.20 degree drop x 25.0mm handlebar clamp
Thoroughly cleaned, just needs a polish
WITHDRAWN
£9 posted

HANDLEBARS
Fits stem above
37.5 cm wide (c-c of ends) with 25.0mm clamp
Not sure if these are classed as Randonneur as the tops are flat, but you can see they are wider at the bottom than the top as they splay out by a few cm.
Supplied with correct Velox Brevete screw-in end plugs and some NOS brown tape. Red & blue tape was just to identify them in the shed!
WITHDRAWN
£15 posted

NORMANDY SACHS-MAILLARD FREEWHEEL

5 speed, possibly 1987
14-26, nice noise!
WITHDRAWN
£8 posted

24.0MM SEATPIN

Rare and clean, but clearly used
Supplied with part of original seat clamp and a 24.0-26.2mm shim (might be 26.4?)
WITHDRAWN
£10 posted

THANKS FOR READING!

loafheads":qsklud2m said:
where were you when i was rebuilding my motobecane?

heh! getting these bits ready for my Pug most likely, really wish I'd inspected the frame more closely! still, I now have a stash of period parts for the right frame should none of this lot sell :)

really starting to think I should just look for another frame / bike now looking at this thread!

Hello - first post on here and by strange coincidence it was Loafheads that recommended I visit. Anyway, can I take your seat post please?

*EDIT* would you believe the seller of the frame I was buying has just found the original seat post. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'll hold fire for now. Thanks.

My PMs seem to be only going to outbox not sent box, so not sure if you got them or maybe your inbox is full?

Please PM me and I'll arrange payment.

Many thanks,
Ross.

Back