djoptix road FS - lots!

djoptix

Senior Retro Guru
Hello all. It's time for a serious clearout; I have made a deal with SWMBO, I get a Raleigh Randonneur and everything else goes. So here it is. I am open to offers and also (unusually for me) swaps - see the end of the post for what I'm after. Prices are posted, pickup from East Bristol very welcome, payment by PP gift or crisp green pennies. I have threads in MTB, >1998 and road, so please check them all out. So here it is…
Road specific stuff

5765720821_abd135bfe7_z.jpg

Alero (?) chainset, 170mm arms, 52/42, £25

Sakae chainset, 170mm arms, 50/42, with full complement of correct Sakae chainring bolts, £25

Unmarked (retro Peugeot OEM!) chainset, 52/40, 170mm arms, £20

Shimano BL-L331 SLR levers, hoods a bit scuffed, levers a bit scratched, but perfectly serviceable. £7, sold pp

Sakae (I think) black pedals with Christophe clips and straps. Bearings graunchy. £6

Shimano PD-T100 pedals with Christophe "Special X" clips and Christophe leather straps. Bearings OK but would benefit from grease. Very high quality pedals. £25

Maillard pedals with Christophe clips, no straps. One bearing excellent, one a bit tight but I think it would loosen up with use. £7, sold pp

Simplex SXA32 front mech, £5

Simplex S061 rear mech (short cage), £5

Shimano RD-L532 rear mech (short cage), £5

Saddles

5765720363_881f78c4ed_z.jpg

5766267980_a5ea086a9f_z.jpg

From left to right…

Vetta lightweight job. Small rips on both corners. £7

Avocet. £7

Specialized BG. Reasonable condition. £17

Iscaselle sprung thing. £5

On to the general interest stuff...

5766268140_98278df648_z.jpg

Cateye Kosmos computer. I remember properly lusting after one of these when I was little. Now I have one and I've never used it. I guess that sums up Retrobike really. £15 (to include the manual!!!)

Seatposts, all £8. Kalloy "long seatpost is long" 26.2, Kalloy 26.0, ITM rather nice fluted job in 26.2 flavour.

Cane Creek weird bar end things. Give you a couple of extra hand positions and they're actually quite a good idea. These ones are old and the rubber's going a bit sticky but hey, stick them on your hack or something. £3

Raleigh steel 700c forks with canti mounts, will include free headset! £12.

Bottle cages...

Plastic Specialized one, £3, sold pp

Alu unbranded job, weighs next to nothing, battered, £karma with anything else

Black steel "nimrod", super strong, put it on your expedition bike! £3

Blue ano "Elite", £3
Cogs, sprockets, rings

5766269008_666f6142dc_z.jpg

Blackspire (I believe) 42t chainring, never used by me, almost like new, £7

Truvativ 32t bashring, £4

Black 32t ring with pins, lightweight, £8

Silver 32t ring, no pins, heavier duty, £8

Shimano SX-MF30 screw-on 16t freewheel, unused, £16 (£25 at CRC)

Dura-ace lockring (LH thread), £3, sold pp; silver unbranded lockring (LH thread), £2.

16t and two 18t track sprockets (screw-on, RH thread), £4 each.

16t (£4), 17t nice drilled (£5) and 20t (£4, sold pp) cassette-to-SS conversion cogs.

FSA 22t 5-bolt granny (not shown), £6.

So there you have it. Swaps wise I am looking for…

Bar-end shifters, preferably 3x9 but would consider 3x7.
One Schwalbe Marathon tyre (really), 700x32.
Lowrider front rack.
Saddle/bar bags and panniers.

Er, and I am up for non bike swaps, I need…

Good quality dual 31-band graphic EQ, must be 19" rackmount, preferably with parallel jack and XLR outputs
Decent stereo 3-way crossover

Or I will swap all the above gear for a Hill J Series sound desk. You never know...

Interest in the fluted seatpost but looks really short, what length is it? And in case it is too short what is the length of the 26.2?

cheers,

Hi Sheathy, it's 120mm from the bottom of the post to the lowest point on the "flutes", if that makes sense.

The non-fluted one is 325mm from the bottom to the seat clamp.

Rod, you posted in the other thread and I replied to you there, and PMd you.

Better picture of pedals as requested:

5773623232_eb821b438e_b.jpg

DISASTER!

I've just deleted my PMs. All of them. What a loser I am.

If you are buying stuff please PM me again ASAP with what you were having and your postal address.

I am an idiot.

Oops! :LOL:

Alu unbranded job, weighs next to nothing, battered, £karma with anything else

Black steel "nimrod", super strong, put it on your expedition bike! £3

Blue ano "Elite", £3

Cheeky fiver the threesome any good sir? :shock:

Back