Quick release type roof mounted cycle rack

AR-CoolC

Retrobike Rider
I've just had my latest Ebay purchase delivered, A quick release type roof mounted cycle rack (pair).

These:
Bikerack.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

But sods law, they dont fit my chunky roof bars. Only looking to make back what they cost me so £20 collected/meet locally or £25 posted.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Checked the branding on these last night after a PM.

They are Roto and have Italy stamped on them also.

Bump.

Really could do with getting these gone, unless anyone can think of a cunning way of fitting them to my oversized bars.

Hi
If these are still for sale I will take them for the £25 posted, please PM me your payment details and I will get the payment to you today. I am newly joined to this forum but have been lurking for some time. My user name is the same one I use on bike radar and e-bay so you can check my feedback there if you like. I can't send you a pm as I don't have five posts yet but I will just send payment and mark on here that I have done so.
Thanks in advance
Dave

Latest posts

Back