Clear out back from the dead REDUCTIONS

milko

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
OFFERS WELCOME

Possibly popping some wheels up here soon pending a purchase let me know if they are of interest:

Dura Ace AX hubs laced to Mavic Open 4 CD the downside is that they do not have a working freehub or cassette (and require the Dura Ace Uniglide) I will send the freehub and cassette I have with them but the freehub is temperamental and has damage to the bearing race/locking ring from trying unsuccessfully to remove it, and the cassette is stuck on (smallest sprocket acts as lockring) and has damage to the largest ring. The rest of the cassette is in good nick so if you can get the lockring off you have 5 sprockets to play with!

Few bits and bobbins all prices posted:

Vitus dural fork with damaged drop out - FREE (+postage cost)

IMGP0751.jpg

IMGP0750.jpg

Koga forks (Vitus dural) just got them for my 979 but the steerer is a bit short its 150mm give or take a mil or two) - £15

vorkKoga001.jpg

Dia compe brake lever a little bit scratched but useful for someone I am sure - £3

IMGP0746.jpg

Suntour bar end shifter - £15 SOLD

DSC01542.jpg

Thorn seatpost 28.6 - £4

DSC01543.jpg

DSC01544.jpg

Alloy seatpost clamp 34 and a bit mm - £3

DSC01541.jpg

I have a couple of ladies town bikes get in touch if you want prices and pics.

Also got loads of bits from a Dawes kingpin 20" folder mudguards, rack kickstand, bars, levers, calipers, sturmey 3 speed shifter, pedals, chain guard etc all in good nick.

Hi Milko :) Are those dead Vitus forks also back from the dead or are they long taken buddy ? I can fix them :) Maybe I have something in my not needed box to send back as a make weight :) Later buddy yours Laz.

Do you have any pics of the bits from the folder? I need some pieces for a Bickerton I'm (very slowly) putting together for the missus.
Ta.
D.

Back