FS - 23" Bicycle International Road Bike - SOLD

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
I have for sale on behalf of a friend this bike manufactured by a company called 'Bicycle International' - which I've never come across before. It was purchased as a work bike and ridden for a shortish while (probably about 20 years + ago) and then put in his shed for quite a number of years when he was working 'darn sarf' and needed a car instead. It would make a nice general purpose bike, the frame is nicely built (but definitely not 531 or equivalent) with decent lugs, seat cluster etc. Components are a mixture -

Suntour ARX gearing, 6 speed, nice comfortable wide-ish ratios
Solido Chainset
Wellgo Pedals with steel toeclips and straps
Sakae bars, ITM Stem, Benotto Tape
Spidel Hubs, Rigida Rims 700c, Vittoria Georgia 22 Tyres
Formos Brakes (rear is Weinmann 730 stirrup)
Aero Seatpin - BUT NO SADDLE --- EDIT - see below!!

Mechanically, considering it's been stood for some time, it's not to bad but it will need a competant checking over before trusting it out on the road

I reckon a price of £85.00 including carriage is fair, delivery to UK mainland address only, payment by cleared cheque or cash only.

Attachments

• BicycleInternational.3.A.jpg
    BicycleInternational.3.A.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,275
  • BicycleInternational.4.A.jpg
    BicycleInternational.4.A.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,275
  • BicycleInternational.5.A.jpg
    BicycleInternational.5.A.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,275
Taking it to the Whalley jumble tomorrow (Saturday), if it doesn't go - I'll be back!

Not sold - yet!

Now with FREE TURBO SADDLE!

Not brilliant but still quite usable.

Somebody please buy this! It's clogging up my garage.

i am the lucky new owner of this beast and i am impressed by build quality of frame and detailing as all lugs are stamped with what i can only presume is there angle only ever seen this on quality frames before and it is a nice light ish frame to boot . going to try and do some searching about on the net to find more info re maker etc etc , anybody that can help pelase do

and thanks ned

Congratulations. Looks like a really nice bike and a bargain to boot!
Enjoy..

biggs682":34ldvvby said:
i am the lucky new owner of this beast and i am impressed by build quality of frame and detailing as all lugs are stamped with what i can only presume is there angle only ever seen this on quality frames before and it is a nice light ish frame to boot . going to try and do some searching about on the net to find more info re maker etc etc , anybody that can help pelase do

and thanks ned

Back