FS: 3 lovely frames: Pinarello, Raleigh SBDU, Bottechia 989

wblenkin

Retro Guru
I have a bunch of lovely frames I'll be listing over the coming week. Here's 3 to kick off:

All frames are available for pick-up from Newington Green, or can be posted to the UK for £10. I will also post worldwide, please get in touch for a price.

1977/78 Raleigh Special Divisions, Ilkestone built Team Panasonic road frame - £200

DSCN1990.JPG

Tubing: Reynolds 531
Seat Tube: 58.5cm ctt
Top Tube: 55cm ctc
Rear dropouts: 128mm

More pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/wblenkin/RaleighSBDUTeamPanasonic220_frames#

This lovely Raleigh frame dates to around late 1977/78 and has the Gerald 'O' Donovan 'G.O.D' sticker on the seat tube but is In the full Team Panasonic colours, so it must have had a respray in the 80s. It's an amazing frame, with nice lug work, cut-out BB shell and Campagnolo dropouts front & rear, but could really do with a re-spray to live up to it's potential. There are rust spots and tatty paint but no dents or dings or anything nasty.

Headset & BB are not included, but can be at a reduced price.

Pinarello Asolo, Columbus Cromor. Pearl White/Chrome - Price drop - £265

DSCN2018.JPG

Tubing: Columbus Cromor
Seat Tube: 53cm ctt
Top Tube: 53cm ctc
Rear dropouts: 126mm

More pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/wblenkin/PinarelloAsoloColumbusCromor280_frames#

Delightful Pinarello frame in a lovely pearl white colour. Amazing Pinarello detail as to be expected, including beautiful cut-out lugs, nice Pinarello chrome dropouts and Pinarello stamping throughout. Unfortunately the paintwork has a few ungainly touch-ups and is a bit tatty, with some decal wear too. The chrome is not very good on the chainstay but it is perfect on the dropouts. Could be amazing with some restoration work. 126mm dropouts.

Bottecchia 989, Columbus SLX frameset - SOLD

DSCN1970.JPG

Tubing: Columbus SLX
Seat Tube: 51.5cm ctt
Top Tube: 51cm ctc
Rear dropouts: 130mm

More pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/wblenkin/Bottechia989ColumbusSL190_frames#

Classic little red Italian number, built from Columbus SLX tubing. Great detail, like the nice cut-out lugs, Cinelli bottom bracket shell, Columbus dropouts and interesting Gipiemme brake bridge/fixing. Paintwork is mainly good, but there are a few quite large but inoffensive touch-ups, there are also areas of paint flaking but absolutely no structural problems.

Pinarello

Hi there

Is that Pinarello frame still available. Any chance of some pics if so.

Can't access them through the links you posted.

Ta
Jamie

Re: Pinarello

theastbury":2o2vm0g9 said:
Hi there

Is that Pinarello frame still available. Any chance of some pics if so.

Can't access them through the links you posted.

Ta
Jamie

X2

Raleigh Frameset

Can you tell me the SB number underside of bottom bracket shell
I have a 1984 model
Also the size c-c top tube. c-c seat tube
Thanks
Cipo

Back