SOLD Rare 653 Record Ribble by Autostrada.

doctor-bond

Feature Bike
Very reluctant sale of my 653 Record framed racer.

Extremely rare with this frame material, it's a superb bike, very light, lively and responsive. The details and more pics can be found on the thread here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107146

Briefly, it was made for Ribble by Autostrada in the mid 90's out of Reynolds 653 Record, which is a combination of Reynolds 753 and 531 Pro: you get the lightness of 753 and the sweet ride of 531. Forks are likely 753, but I haven't confirmed that.

It's a largish 56cm (I'll post some exact measurements soon). Clearances and tolerances are tight and lovely. Cast & Slotted BB; Italian lugs and dropouts.

Groupset is Shimano 600 with 7 spd STI; Please note, wheels will be Mavic MA40's on Shimano 105, shod with rustwall contis; saddle, an Iscaselle Giro D'italia (titanium c. 200g), rather than what's shown in the pic. All in great condition. I'll chuck in some OMAS pedals to get you going if required.

Ask as many questions as you like, and check the photos for condition. I'll post some pics of the wheels tomorrow.

£260 posted to the UK.

Will ship worldwide at cost. Express an interest here and PM me to reserve; payment by Paypal gift or bank transfer to secure.

thanks

:)

Can you get me centre to top of seat tube and centre to centre on the top tub please.jm.

Here's the skinny on the dimensions:

Top Tube: 22.5" (57cm) c-c
Seat Tube: 22.5" (57cm) c-t; 22" (56cm) c-c
Head Tube: 6" (15cm) 'face to face'
Chainstays: 15" (38cm) edge of BB shell to centre axle.
130mm OLN rear dropouts.
27.2 seatpost

Latest posts

Back