WANTED: Stronglight / Cyclotourist chainring bolts

shiniqa

Retro Newbie
Hello - one of my *3* crank-to-ring bolts (on Peugeot 1978 U09 Stronglight chainring) popped out & got lost somewhere along the way last week, & one of the remaining 2 is a bit sheared / stuck now.

Seen some on Spa Cycles but £5 a pop seems steep..! Happy to pay reasonable price + postage for a couple of used ones- if anyone has some knocking about?

New on here but glad to have found you!

I've a full set you could have for a couple of quid if you still need them.pm me if you do.jm.

Bump: WTD Stronglight / Cyclotourist crank bolts

Still looking for some of these - jm tried but to no avail.

More details:
The 'nut' / sleeve is 9mm diameter (=width of hole to go through), and the bolt's thread is c.7mm diameter.

Total length of bolt shaft from head to end of thread is 15mm, & the bolts come with a spacer / washer but I can work around that.

Open to offers / suggestions!

Unfortunately the ones on Spa and Ebay aren't right - too narrow! I think what Harris Cyclery in the States has are right (http://harriscyclery.net/itemdetails.cfm?ID=1173) but the crank-to-ring set are out of stock, and there's a minimum order for overseas of $75 (if I got the longer bolts they do have, to cut down).

Bike is a low-end 'bike boom' relic - lots made, so though it's old & weird size there must still be bits knocking around?? Otherwise I'm looking at drilling the holes out / changing the set-up - both will be messy..

Back