Some tiagra road parts

Retromtber

Old School Hero
Hi guys, I'm new here so bear with me, If I do something wrong give me a shout..

I wondered if anyone is interested in a few road parts I am selling to generate some funds for a retro mtb.. ?

Here's the parts I'd like to sell to get the ball rolling.. I cant work out how to put a picture in here yet, but I am more than willing to send some via email..

Shimano wheelset WH r500's in nearly new condition , black , flat bladed spokes,, no movement in the bearings and no damage and run straight and true.. I'd like £ 70.00 for these or offers close to this please..

Shimano Tiagra Hollowtech design triple crank and rings , and I will include the bottom bracket too , both in excellent condition , less than 30 miles from new , how does £ 45.00 sound ?

Shimano Tiagra rear changer , long cage , again very low miles, excellent condition £ 25.00

Shimano Tiagra triple front changer its 34.9 sized but these can be shimmed I believe.. £ 17.00

Postage is included..

Rob

Hi, the value of old parts is very subjective I know, but for current stuff, take a look at Ribble cycles or Merlin and perhaps Chain Reaction Cycles and you'll see they bang the stuff at near or better than your prices with free postage.
That said, On ebay, I've see Tiagra + postage going for more than new prices from the shops mentioned, so ebay may be worth considering.

Latest posts

Back