FS: MAVIC SSC Rims 'Paris Roubaix' / Campag hubs / GP4

bikejunk

Old School Hero
Pair of mis-matched wheels with a spare rim and tub.

Slightly random but cool wheels, these are tubs/tubular rims NOT clincher (tyres / tubes).

Pair of Matching Mavic SSC Paris-Roubaix (grey) 32h rims
Mismatched Pair of Campag hubs (front being Record) 32h
Mavic GP4 (yellow/purple sticker model) 32h
Some spare spokes
A tub.

Rear wheel - 32h Mavic GP4 (later model, stainless eyelets, purple yellow sticker, rounded sidewall not the even later squared off one) laced to a Campagnolo hub (shield logo), screw on Regina block which I think is 13t-21t and seems to be just fine working with the Shimano 7spd SIS system.

Rim is in good shape but missing its sticker, freewheel works just fine but now its off the bike I can see there is a bit of play there. Straight and useful though. Comes with fitted Swalbe Stelvio tub.

Front wheel - rare Mavic SSC Paris-Roubaix rim, Campagnolo Record hub, 32h. in good shape but no tub.

Rim - Cleaned up Mavic SSC Paris Roubaix rim, well used but still smart and sought after.

Looking for £75 for the lot posted UK.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51229181@N ... 303033956/

I'm looking to move the lot in one go as I'd rather not have to unlace the wheel - but posting is fine and I'm open to offers... Cheers

Ok. Provisional dibs on these maybe just what I am looking for as it happens...will pm later today.

Back