WANTED 165mm chainset

Always best to follow the forum rules and prefix the ad with 'FS', 'wanted' or even 'karma'.

Otherwise, if you put a 'wanted' ad up, you get people like me looking at the ad, thinking 'I'd quite like some 165mm cranks, I wonder if they're Campy? Or perhaps a track set'. And everyone's time has been wasted.

Here endeth the lesson.

Steve Kish":z7il8ny9 said:
IIRC, 165mm was a relatively easy to find track crank. Is this for a single speed project?

im having a nightmare finding a set man, pretty much all suppliers at work are sold out and ive come accross nothing else online! they are for an old raleigh frame im building up to be my fixie

Or there's this Andel take on Campagnolo pista...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Andel-Classic...tsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR#ht_1852wt_1139

Never seen one of these in the flesh, so no idea what these are like, but potentially a cheaper option. Velosolo.co.uk do these too, and for cheaper without a ring if you don't need one. But they're out of stock til Septmeber.
(Worth noting they're JIS taper unlike Campy ones, in case you need a BB too.)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have a new and unused pair of Zenith 165mm track cranks for sale for £42 plus £3 postage; they are very similar to the Andells and almost certainly came out of the same factory:

Zenith-fluted-track-cranks.jpg

Back