Viner Omas/Arabesque Bicycle and Vipch Frameset

harlsden

Dirt Disciple
http://www.flickr.com/photos/harleyphot ... 782449908/
I'm selling a Viner bicycle £450
and a Vipch frame with carbon forks, bottom bracket and headset. £115

The Viner is a stunning frame with beautiful lugs, and is kitted out with a mix of Arabesque deraillers, and crankset, and campag brakeset, with Omas/Fir wheelset.
All these parts NOS when I put the bike together at the beginning of the year. The frame itself is made by Viner from early 1980s made from Columus tubing, I had it resprayed by argos, and was I experimenting with the name Farley for a different project.
The Viner is in top condition, probably only done 200 miles since resprayed and built up. Seat tube cc and top tube cc is 56cm.

The Vipch frameset mad from columbus tubing, with italian bottom bracket was bought as NOS also from early 1980s. No idea where it is from originaly, can't find any info on it, however, its very light, with very elegant lugs. I'm selling this with a carbon fork I used to have on a Roberts that was new in 2006, the campag bottom bracket and the headset are included. This frame has only been used for commuting for about 6 months, and does have some chips in the paint/chrome work, but is in still in great condition. 56cm for both seat tube and top tube cc, italian bb, and 27.2cm seatpost.

Please pm if interested, I live in Tooting if interesed, collection only I'm afraid.

Back