WTD - early 90s steel Roadie - swap for BNIB Felt F95 2010

paininthe

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Sometimes you make errors - big ones. I've got this brand new, never ridden Felt F95 in Garmin team colours size 58cm. All the specs are on wheelies etc The only time it has come out of the box was for this photo.

It is a good looking bike.

felt%20f95.jpg

What I would like to do is swap it for late 80s early 90s steel. Something with a nice paint job. I'm 6' with a long reach and have been riding a 24" Nigel Dean 531c that fits quite nicely. Would rather have frame without eyes and with quite sporty angles.

The groupset does not need to be period just good quality and condition. It needs to ride away able.

Now i'm a realist, so although this is a £600 bike i'm aware i shall be getting nowhere near that in value. All I want is nice.

What have you? If you do not wish to seen getting a new aluminium bike, pm's are great. :)

felt bike

Hi i have this avilable
fully restored late 80s Gazelle champion mondial
reynolds 531c tubing
full campag chorus/croce d'aune groupset
see photo
the wheels in the picture are not included (campag veloce wheelset)
if interested,let me know
cipo

Attachments

• Gazelle champion mondial 008.jpg
    Gazelle champion mondial 008.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,409
gazelle

hi, i saw your gazelle,its lovely.i grew up riding with my dutch uncle,he rode for the dutch police.its very similar to his bike,brings back some great memories. if you still have it,i maybe interested.thanks alastair p.

felt bike

Hi Alistair
The Gazelle is sold.
I do have a few others i might part with,but are worth more than £600
Anyway incase you are interested.

1/ Colnago Super from 86,full campag super record groupset 2nd gen (£900)

2/ Raleigh Pro with Shimano Dura-ace 7400 series (£800)

Malc (07899937939)

Back