WTD... Cinelli / modolo drop bars.. SORTED

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Hi guys,, looking for a set of nice , unmarked or VGC drop bars for my Vitus re-build , need to be nice quality and silver .. WHY.. ?

What width do you need.I've some 66/40's and some 3ttt they are at work and i'm grouting so will check tomorrow.I've stems to suit as well if needed.jm

I'm sorted for the stem fella.. :) cheers though.. :)

The bar width not sure tbh, , is there a formula for calculating correct width.. I normally ride with a 560mm wide MTB bar so something maybe a little wider or the same might do,,, cant remember what I rode bitd,, the numbers 52 something ring a bell .. but as I'm old I might be confused :LOL: :LOL:

Send us some pics when you get a min and we'll go from there.. :)

Thanks

Si

Road bars generally range from 40 to 46cm. Nothing much either side. I'm not that big but I like a wide bar - seems to open the lungs.

I have a pair of tidy Cinelli Giro d'Italia 66 - 44 bars in clean condition. They're relatively shallow drop and the 44 refers to the width. They're quite sought after so I'm after £24 posted.

I'll sort a pic if they're of interest.

Rich

Pictures ahoy!

There are some scrapes but only under the clamping area. Otherwise in very good condition.

Attachments

• cinelli 005.JPG
    cinelli 005.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 747
  • cinelli 004.JPG
    cinelli 004.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 747
  • cinelli 002.JPG
    cinelli 002.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 747
  • cinelli 001.JPG
    cinelli 001.JPG