WANTED CAMPAG SUPER RECORD HEADSET

My only contribution to this thread is "Good Luck". And if you get offered more than one - send me the scrapings.

Gloves off gents:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0456203216

- not mine, nor do I know the seller, but looks to be in good condition so may go high.

The only snag is, it's Italian threaded but it might be worth seeing about getting the steerer rethreaded ...

mercs600":27fcy3j9 said:
After above with English threads for my Raleigh Team 753 ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I might have a Nouvo Record one available soon, like the first ebay link but the Super Record was Alloy....

Many thanks for the replies.
It's the alloy Super Record one that I'm after for my Ti Raleigh 753 build.
The one on Ebay in the states is italian threading so no good :(
Will keep an eye out an if need be get an alloy C Record one and fit that to my Raleigh Panasonic 753 and fit the SR one onto the Ti ;)

Thanks for the clarification, Tel. For some reason I thought that very early Super Record headsets were chromed steel, but the power of google hasn't turned up anything so I think I was just plain wrong on that one.

FWIW I think the NR looks a lot better ...

Tel":35wtgkb0 said:
I might have a Nouvo Record one available soon, like the first ebay link but the Super Record was Alloy....

Back