Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:07 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: WTD 26.4mm seatpost
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:58 am 
Newbie

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:40 pm
Posts: 4
As above really. Not too fussy, just needs to be in decent condition and preferably retro.
Thanks
Stu


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTD 26.4mm seatpost
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:42 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:05 am
Posts: 961
Location: Brussels
Not retro sorry, but I have an ITM one in charcoal, 285mm overall and 185mm extension. Pics here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107780

towards the bottom of the first page.

If you really want a retro-style one then take a look at lfgss.com and dearch for hilarystone's listings.

Cheers,
Gareth.

Discostu wrote:
As above really. Not too fussy, just needs to be in decent condition and preferably retro.
Thanks
Stu


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:33 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:40 pm
Posts: 4
How much posted to london?

I've missed a few from hillarystone on lfgss, too slow I'm afraid.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:32 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:05 am
Posts: 961
Location: Brussels
Well, this one's not going anywhere, the only 'too slow' aspect might be my delivery time! Based on previous experience, posting something like a seatpost will be about €10, perhaps more. A friend of mine will be passing through again pretty soon so it'll be far cheaper to wait til then for domestic postage. Are you in a big rush?

Where on London are you based in any case?

Cheers, Gareth.

Discostu wrote:
How much posted to london?

I've missed a few from hillarystone on lfgss, too slow I'm afraid.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:39 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:31 pm
Posts: 669
Location: The Far East
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=114861

Got this mid 90s Kalloy ....decent nick as well , piccys on the above link .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:20 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:40 pm
Posts: 4
garethrl wrote:
Well, this one's not going anywhere, the only 'too slow' aspect might be my delivery time! Based on previous experience, posting something like a seatpost will be about €10, perhaps more. A friend of mine will be passing through again pretty soon so it'll be far cheaper to wait til then for domestic postage. Are you in a big rush?


Hi I'd like something sooner really, thanks for the offer though. I'll take this one from Matt if still available, Matt?

Mattythemod wrote:
Got this mid 90s Kalloy ....decent nick as well , piccys on the above link .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:29 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:31 pm
Posts: 669
Location: The Far East
Its yours young sir , drop me a pm to arrange payment .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:28 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:40 pm
Posts: 4
Mattythemod wrote:
Its yours young sir , drop me a pm to arrange payment .


Not sure my pms are getting through due to low post count. Anyway I got yours and I'm sending you the payment now.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group