SOLD - Raleigh Quadra 531 road bike

frazerd

Retro Newbie
Hi all,

New to this site, having just discovered it while trying to put a value to my old bike!

I have listed my old Raleigh Quadra on eBay to start at 1900 tonight for 10-days. Item number 180538195401. The advert will read as below and will have photos. If interested send me an email. Starting price is £100 but happy to take offers from this forum if anyone's keen.

If it doesn't sell then I may consider selling the parts separately.

Cheers

Frazer

For sale is my old road bike. Having built this bike up over many years in the early 1990s, I have decided to sell it now as I have made the transition to MTBs and this bike isn't getting any use. The bike cost me hundreds of pounds in components during the time that I was a member of the local cycling club! A lot of wonderful memories go with this bike (including Alpe d'Huez!!)

The frame is a Raleigh Quadra frame built with Reynolds 531 tubing. From memory I believe it is a 23" frame in old money.

The front and rear mechs are Shimano 105 as are the levers.

The brakes are Shimano 600.

The rims are Wolber TX Profile and the hubs are Shimano 600.

The pedals shown in the picture have been changed for Shimano pedals with toe clips and straps.

The frame is not in the best condition having been used for many years and then stored in my garage over the last 15 years. However, a bit of TLC and time, with possibly a respray, would bring this back to fantastic condition. It will probably need new inner tubes and tyres before it can be used at speed again.

The bike will need to be collected or you can arrange for your own courier to collect it at your expense. Paypal or cash on collection only please.

If you have any questions then please feel free to send me an email.

Thanks

Back