FS - 24" Dutch Columbus SLX Road Frame EDITED - NEW PRI

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
I have for sale this 24" C-2-T road frame built in Columbus SLX with Cinelli aero bottom bracket, Columbus fork ends (chromed) and (I think) Cinelli Lugs. The frame was supplied to the UK dealer by Jan Kole of Goes, Holland around 1990 and has not had a lot of use since. I am under the impression that it was built in Holland but can't say a definite builder. However, it is a very nicely built frame. It has been fitted with Basso decals but only to finish it off.

(EDIT - Elev12k says probably not built in Holland but could be by Bilato in Italy who built Concorde, Ciocc, Lemond etc.)

Not sure about angles but possibly 73/73. If it's important I can check.

It will come complete with a very nice Campagnolo Headset. It has a concealed rear brake cable in the top tube, pump peg at back of headtube, double bottle bosses, double down tube lever mounts and 'aero' SLX forks. Standard UK style BB threads which are OK.

(EDIT - seatpin found to be cracked so removed from sale, sorry!)

I would love to use it myself but it's to big!!

Size 24" C-2-T or 60cm C-2-C

Seat Pin 27.0

Top Tube 58.5cm C-2-C

Rear Ends 130mm

Wheelbase 39"

(Sorry about the mix of measurements!)

Looking for £135 including carriage to UK address. Payment by Cash or Cleared Cheque only. Delivered in corrugated bike box with padding etc.

(EDIT - price reduced to reflect removal of seatpin from sale)

NEW EDIT - price reduced

More photos available if needed showing finer details.

Attachments

• Dutch Basso.1.JPG
    Dutch Basso.1.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 3,761
  • Dutch Basso.2.JPG
    Dutch Basso.2.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 3,761
  • Dutch Basso.3.JPG
    Dutch Basso.3.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 3,761
  • Dutch Basso.7.JPG
    Dutch Basso.7.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 3,761
looks very much like a Concorde to me. What is the pantographed mark on the seat tube.. is it Cinelli?

desmondo":2vi9k5e3 said:
looks very much like a Concorde to me. What is the pantographed mark on the seat tube.. is it Cinelli?

Yes it does - but I'm sure I've read on here somewhere that Concordes were 'outsourced' and not built by themselves so could be the same builder?

Here's a close-up piccy of the seat lug. Not sure what the 'logo' is.

Attachments

• Dutch Basso.9.JPG
    Dutch Basso.9.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 3,746
desmondo":bedevl7e said:
They were made by Ciocc. Could it be their symbol?

No idea! I've enlarged the shot to see if it's more recognisable. Could be a brand logo for another lug manufacturer if they're not all Cinelli lugs.

Attachments

• Dutch Basso.9.A.jpg
    Dutch Basso.9.A.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3,724
Edited with a bit more info from Elev12k and removed seatpin from sale as I've found it is cracked at rear of clamp.

Now £150.00 inc carriage to UK address.

From the logo it looks like it could be a Paganini (owned by Concorde but outsourced manufacturing in Italy) but pic isn't too clear so not 100%. If so it;ll be a higher end one as the lower models were all Aelle tubed and without those rather fetching aero forks. Alas this is too big for my wee legs...

Provisionally sold pending collection after buyer's impending holiday.

Thanks for the extra advice on its origin.

Back