Karma Carrera - GONE

beagle

Senior Retro Guru
GONE

This was karma'd to me by marc two tone sometime last year and now it's time to move it on. It's a Carrera Celeste from, I guess, the late 80's/eary 90's. Since I got it, it's had a new (cheap) back wheel, new (parts bin) tyres and been serviced, then just left in the garage doing nothing. It's pretty low end but it's ridable, in decent nick, has a few decent enough parts and I don't think it's too bad looking either. No pedals with it.

ST: 58cm C-T
TT: circa 57cm C-C

The bike is in Wakefield, West Yorkshire for pick up or I can meet in Leeds or somewhere else within reason.

screenshot20100622at105.jpg

screenshot20100622at105.jpg

karma bike

Hi I live in Huddersfield and would be delighted to have bike. I think I am the first with a definate yes. Please ring me on 01924 848453 if I can have the bike Oh THANKS for such a kind offer COLIN

Hi I live in Huddersfield and would be delighted to have bike. I think I am the first with a definate yes. Please ring me on 01924 848453 if I can have the bike Oh THANKS for such a kind offer COLIN

Hi Colin, a couple of people got in before you via PM. I'm still waiting for the first guy who got in touch this morning to get back to me about it. You're 3rd in line so if the other two decide they don't want it I'll be in touch.

JeRkY":2tgh57w0 said:
My father might be interested in that, he is in Leeds.

If you want to ask your dad about it then please do mate. As I said, a few people have said they're interested but you know how these things go...

Back