1995 Klein Quantum Pro ~ Coral Reef ~ 55cm

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I never thought I would see the day I sold this but it has always been a little too small for me and I have just purchased something I have been looking for for a number of years...so

1995 Klein Quantum Pro, finished it Coral Reef paint, for sale as a Frame and Fork and Stem combination, Headset bearings and Bottom Bracket bearings are both very good to excellent, no play and very smooth

Frame generally is very good to excellent, there is slight paint bubbling around the lower cable exit points and a little round the lower headset race, otherwise excellent. The only down side is you will need to replace the internal cable routing as it had worn through and came out when the cables where last replaced

I will pop some pictures up when I get chance but basically it's as the '95 catalogue image which I have attached

I am in no huge rush to sell it as it's the most beautiful frame I have ever seen, sadly my road riding can't do it justice. I will ship anywhere in the world assuming you will pay the carriage cost

Full geometry can be found ~ http://www.mtb-kataloge.de/html/klein.html

Looking for 600 GBP plus carriage at cost

Attachments

• '95 Klein Quantum Pro.jpg
    '95 Klein Quantum Pro.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 5,653
Colour is beautiful and completely original, these pictures don't really do it justice but it gives you an idea :)

Attachments

• IMG_5543a.jpg
    IMG_5543a.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 5,629
  • IMG_5538a.jpg
    IMG_5538a.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 5,629
  • IMG_5539a.jpg
    IMG_5539a.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 5,629
Have e-mailed you Gil. Oh please may i see close up pictures of the bubbling?
Many Thanks

Ideal rider range is 5' 5" -5'7" guess there is a little movement either way depending on body proportions

If I told you I was 6' 4" you would realise why it's too small for me and has had very little use :oops:

gil_m":3d4zfxwz said:
Ideal rider range is 5' 5" -5'7" guess there is a little movement either way depending on body proportions

If I told you I was 6' 4" you would realise why it's too small for me and has had very little use :oops:

I'm 5.9 . So not a problem. :D

gil_m":2i4hf7kh said:

now i'm tempted, i'm 5 8", whats the actual centre of b/b to top of seat tube lengh please, i'm guessing Klein's road frame sizes are just as confusing as their mtb ones :LOL:

Back