FOR SALE Raleigh kelloggs pro tour (in very good condition)

TREETOP

Retro Newbie
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi, I'm selling my dad's Raleigh kelloggs pro tour bike is in very good condition and has sent most of it's life in the garage under a dust cover.
All the parts are original apart from the saddle, Thats a wright's leather one just like a brooks leather saddle.
I've checked it over and everything works perfectly gears, brakes, wheels are true and so is the frame and fork, Bearings in headset are good, bb bearings are good and so are the hubs. infact i dont think it's been used all that much from new. Year is a 1988. frame is a 24"
paintwork is nearly perfect with only a little chip or two here and there no rust and the seat post is not seized! Here's a few pics but if you need any more taking please ask.
photo0307c.jpg

photo0309n.jpg

photo0313g.jpg

photo0310h.jpg

photo0311u.jpg

I'm looking for around £85 ono[/b]

SOLD SOLD SOLD

wired99":xc72kd7l said:
damn! just seen this... i will take it for £85...
too late?

Sorry, It's nearly finised on ebay now and don't want to stop the auction so near the end

Identical bike for sale

Just to let you know that I have an identical bike for sale - My father purchased it in the late 80s and hardly ever rode it. I got into road riding this Summer and after buying it new tyres, gear cables, tubes, handle bar tape and saddle have ridden around 300 Km on it. However, I've gotten into cycling so much that I've brought a new a bike and therefore am selling the beloved Kelogg's! She's in really good condition having always been kept indoors and has probably done well under 500 Km in all her life. No rust and there is no flex in the frame. Gears work fine and have been tuned by myself and well looked after since with regular lubricating. I'm keen to have offers sent my way so if you're interested don't hesitate to get in touch. More information and photos available upon request.

Back