WTD: Klein Road Bike.

i-am-iron-man

Senior Retro Guru
The last thing I need is almost certainly a new pedal cycle, but I have a severe hankering for a Klein road bike at the moment.

Does anyone have one they don't want? I'd consider anything - full bike or frame only - but I would prefer the original fork to be present. I also don't mind scrappy paint. I like 54cm-ish top tubes and would prefer an all-ali frame over one with a crabon fribé rear-end. I'm really gunning for a Quantum Pro, but beggars can't be choosers...

Makes two of us. Having one would certainly get me off the tube. I'm after a complete bike Oh and pre Trek

tintin40":2e4ylayr said:
Makes two of us. Having one would certainly get me off the tube. I'm after a complete bike Oh and pre Trek

Tintin, have you seen this wonderful pedal cycle? I've been mesmerised by it.

I'm thinking of a maybe a scrappy looking bike and sending it to this Retrobiker and then have it come back in gator fade. In fact, I've been thinking of little else for the last week or so.

i-am-iron-man":193o74w8 said:
tintin40":193o74w8 said:

Tintin, have you seen this wonderful pedal cycle? I've been mesmerised by it.

I'm thinking of a maybe a scrappy looking bike and sending it to this Retrobiker and then have it come back in gator fade. In fact, I've been thinking of little else for the last week or so.

Oh boy i could break the law if i saw that in the flesh. I'd by cycling with a hard on if that was mine. I would love to cycle to work on it. Even work weekends :shock: :LOL:

Back