For Sale a Trek Equinox E7 bike with full Dura Ace. This bike has been massively upgraded and now has the components of an absolutely top grade bike. The bike has not been heavily used and was the competition bike.
Originally bought for £1,300 and has around £1,500 in upgrades over the base Equinox model.
The bike was originally purchased in 2007 and has been used at a Half-Ironman and Olympic and Sprint Triathlons. The bike has not seen wet weather and has recently been serviced with all new cabling etc.
The overall condition is excellent. There are about 4 very minor scratches on the frame and any other colour than a white frame you would not notice. Hardly noticeable anyway!
Bike is speced as follows:
- Equinox E7 Bike
- TRI Series frame with a ZR9000 Custom Alloy - 56cm frame
- Bontrager Carbon Blade forks
- Dura Ace 10 speed shifters
- Brontrager Skewers
Upgrades over the standard Equinox:
- Dura Ace 7800 front derailleur
- Dura Ace 7800 10 speed rear derailleur
- Bontrager Carbon Race Lite Crank 39/53
- Oversize external bottom bracket
- Dura Ace Cassette 10 Speed 12-25
- KMC – SL chain
- Bontrager Speed Limit brakes
- Bontrager Carbon XXX Lite Seatpost
- Fu:ziik Airione Saddle
- Carbon Stryke Aero Bars
- Carbon Profile Xwing base bar
- Bontrager Carbon brakes levers
- Race Lite Aero 30mm wheels, build on a Bontrager Hub with aero spokes.
This is around £1,500 in upgrade over the based model and is a very fast timetrial and triathlon bike. Looking for £1,250.
100_6588.jpg [ 209.62 KiB | Viewed 1186 times ]
100_6583.jpg [ 214.68 KiB | Viewed 1186 times ]
100_6590.jpg [ 220.14 KiB | Viewed 1186 times ]
100_6580.jpg [ 250.72 KiB | Viewed 1186 times ]