WTD: 700 x 23c Amber/Gum Wall tyres

Qubit

Old School Hero
Dont much like the modern look, plus wont match a Peugeot 80/90s bike im restoring.

Seems like up until a couple of years ago these were still available. Anyone got any Hutchinsons lying about? :D I liked those back in the day.

Panaracer Pasela?

dscf0269.JPG

I think Schwalbe do one in their 'cheaper' ranges. At least they did until quite recently.

Halfords might have some of their own branded ones.

Cheers for replies, after some online searching it looks like the panaracer are one of the few options. Might have to be some cheaper new tyres in black until i can find something NOS.

I have some black/orange Vittoria Corsa CXs with skinwalls, that won't stand up to Danish roads.

Have had very little use. Interested?

Sorry, just took the plunge on some Vittoria Rubino's for now (they're tyres, will perform the main function of stopping the wheels touching the ground!) . Plus Im really only after black tread + skinwall. Thanks anyway :)

Qubit":2tphkl51 said:
Sorry, just took the plunge on some Vittoria Rubino's for now (they're tyres, will perform the main function of stopping the wheels touching the ground!) . Plus Im really only after black tread + skinwall. Thanks anyway :)
Shame you've got the Rubinos as I've got a pair of near new Schwalbe Blizzard Speziale in 700x22 (Black tread/skinwall)
Oh well, I'll be quicker next time ;)

tonyf39":3114l10v said:
Qubit":3114l10v said:
Shame you've got the Rubinos as I've got a pair of near new Schwalbe Blizzard Speziale in 700x22 (Black tread/skinwall)
Oh well, I'll be quicker next time ;)

Shame that, Ill see how I get on with the Rubinos. Not expecting great things though if im honest. Cant find any info on the Speziales anywhere though. Might give you a shout if the Rubinos dont work out.

The Veloflex would be lovely, not sure i can justify 50 quid on tyres for bike that only cost twice that though!

Back