WTD: Cinelli 1A Stems. 70, 80, 90mm or maybe 3ttt

Cheesedisease

Senior Retro Guru
Looking for Cinelli 1A Stems (or maybe 3ttt)

At a reasonable price if possible! Condition not overly important. As long as original pinch bolt or looks like it is!

70, 80, 90mm (or anything in between!)
26.4 (or later 26.0 okay too)

Either early or later version of Cinelli engraving (or unengraved as some were I think?)

Many thanks.

Totally depends on the condition really...

And length is very important too too!!

70mm is really pretty rare and sells for a lot more. Hence me selling mine and happy to go look for an 80mm or 90mm to replace it!!!

Of course depends on how generous you are as well!!!

In all honesty I have to say it really does vary greatly and arbitrarily. I've seen them go on ebay for a tenner through to stupid money, £60/70 for boxed, perfect NOS. Two used ones in very good nic ended last week or the one before for £15 and £20 a piece.

Well that's my reading of their market value. Don't know what others think?

I'd consider the two of them if you fancy doing a bit of a deal. lt depends what you're looking for. I'm obviously here and not on Ebay to try to save a few pennies if possible. And save you nasty Ebay fees of course too!!

Cheers, let me know what you reckon.

They're all in fair to good condition I also have 120mm. How does £12 each posted sound? I've got a load of Cinelli bars as well.
Criterium x2
Del mondo 1
Giro 1
Exa 1

Desmondo is kindly sorting me out with a couple I think.
But still looking for more / others.

Cinelli 1A for sure, might be interested in 3ttt offerings or other attractive short reach quill stems.

Anyone got anything?

Back